As you may know, I have a passion for young-adult- not just reading and writing YA literature, but a passion for giving young adult writers a voice and offering encouragement to those who want to write for young-adults.
To celebrate those teens who have a passion for writing, I’d like the characters in my next book to be named after young-adult writers.
So, if you’re a young-adult who’s a writer, and you’d like your name in my book, read on!
A few things to consider before filling out the form:
- For this, a “young-adult writer” is considered a teen between the ages of 13 and 19, who also loves writing.
- The book your name will appear in is called, We are Constellations. It’s young-adult fiction with a side order of romance. It has a few kissing scenes and a couple of “adult” words, but it’s relatively clean. There is mention of some violence.
- I don’t have a release date for my book, yet. I’ll keep you posted.
- All of the main characters have already been named. So, your name will either be a minor character, a name of a town, a name of a park, a road or something similar.
- Your character might not be a good guy. Be prepared for the possibility that your character might have done some bad things.
- If you’re under 18, have your parent fill it out. I don’t want any angry parent mobs coming after me because they didn’t agree to it.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, feel free to fill the form out below. Then stay tuned for my book, We are Constellations, coming soon!
In the meantime, feel free to check out my other books, Love and Other Puzzles and the sequel, Love and Other Answers!